sidespace.com.au Careers · Acquisitions & Client Relations
Business Development & Account Manager
Full Time · Melbourne, Australia
sidespace.com.au is in an exciting period of growth and is looking for a Business Development & Account Manager to lead the acquisition of listings across the country and help drive the growth of the business.
As a non-traditional commercial real estate company, we facilitate transactions through a powerful online marketplace. With access to a wide variety of listings from major ASX-listed landlords, developers, agents and private landlords across Australia, our ability to service enquiries is unique.
In this role, you will be working to onboard Australia’s largest commercial property stakeholders, develop a strategy to manage client relationships effectively, and collaborate closely with other teams to ensure outcomes are delivered for our clients. Ultimately, the focus of your role will be to grow and drive the business forward.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Make outbound approaches and manage the pipeline of prospective clients
- Build and nurture relationships with our existing clients
- Establish and continually refine our client onboarding process
- Manage client accounts and maintain the integrity of listings
- Develop and manage reporting workflows for external stakeholders
- Develop capability statement documents and marketing collateral to support various business functions
- Use data and insights to sell our suite of marketing products to clients
- Support the Sales team by preparing client-facing documents
- Serve as the liaison between our clients and the Sales, Engineering, Product, Marketing & Management teams
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in client-facing roles
- Experience in developing and managing business relationships, regardless of level
- Experience in developing and executing business strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute well
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with a diverse range of people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for the commercial property sector
Why Work For Us?
We value people and results, which is why we support each other and have work-life balance. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with growth opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking culture.
Join Australia’s fastest growing commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.