sidespace.com.au Careers · Acquisitions & Client Relations
Business Development & Account Manager
Full Time · Melbourne/Sydney, Australia
sidespace.com.au is experiencing an exciting period of growth and we are looking for a capable commercial property professional to lead the acquisition of new listings from developers, landlords and commercial real estate agents nationally.
Via our powerful online marketplace, we have successfully introduced thousands of highly qualified investors and tenants to those who list with us. We are fortunate to have some of the biggest names in commercial real estate already taking advantage of our $0 listing 'success fee' model, including Cushman & Wakefield, Dexus, Primewest, NAI Harcourts, CapitaLand, The GPT Group, Frasers Property Australia, Pellicano, Hallmarc, WeWork and hundreds more.
Your objective will be to build relationships with relevant stakeholders across the CRE industry (primarily agents and developers), to introduce our innovative model and to onboard them as users of sidespace.com.au. Our objective is to have every available commercial property for lease and for sale in Australia listed on sidespace.com.au so they can leverage our rapidly growing local and international audience of tenants and investors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage in considered outbound approaches to suitable stakeholders across the CRE landscape to onboard new listings
- Build and nurture relationships with new and exisitng clients
- Manage client accounts and maintain the quality and integrity of sidespace.com.au listings
- 3+ years exposure to the commercial property industry including a sound understanding of key terminology and market dynamics
- 3+ years experience in client-facing roles
- Experience in developing and managing business relationships
- Proactive self-starter who is results driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think commercially and execute effectively
- Ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining effective communication amongst the wider team
- A passion for the commercial property sector
Why Work For Us?
Our mission is to make it faster, cheaper and easier to lease and purchase commercial property. We are passionate about technology, the CRE sector and bringing genuine value to all stakeholders who engage with us.
As a team, we are supportive of one another, mutually respected and strive for excellence across all aspects of the organisation. We celebrate success as a team and continually look for new ways to innovate.
This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with unique growth opportunities within a forward-thinking and progressive culture.
Join Australia’s commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a brief covering note explaining why you are suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject Application: Business Development & Account Manager.