sidespace.com.au Careers · Acquisitions & Client Relations
Business Development & Major Accounts Manager - Developer & Agency
Full Time · Melbourne/Sydney, Australia
sidespace.com.au is Australia’s commercial property marketplace. Our mission is to make it faster, cheaper and easier to lease and invest in commercial property.
We are a proven, disruptive and funded startup undergoing an exciting growth phase.
Our powerful online marketplace enables us to introduce qualified tenants and investors to landlords, developers and leading agents across Australia, via our compelling $0 listing ‘success fee' model.
sidespace.com.au introductions have resulted in hundreds of deals nationally, and we are only just beginning. Amongst our platform's existing users are Cushman & Wakefield, Dexus, Primewest, NAI Harcourts, CapitaLand, The GPT Group, Frasers Property Australia, Pellicano, Hallmarc, WeWork and many more.
You will be joining a team of positive, capable and proactive professionals. Our positioning is unique and we have a bold and exciting vision which is complimented by strong relationships across the industry.
About The Role
We are seeking a capable commercial property professional to lead the acquisition of new listings from developers, landlords and commercial real estate agents nationally.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your objective will be to build relationships with agents and developers, to introduce our innovative model and to onboard them as users of sidespace.com.au.
Our objective is to have every available commercial property for lease or for sale in Australia listed on sidespace.com.au so these listings can be exposed to our rapidly growing local and international audience of tenants and investors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage in considered outbound approaches to suitable stakeholders across the CRE landscape to onboard new listings;
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing clients;
- Manage client accounts and oversee the quality and integrity of listings.
- 5+ years exposure to the CRE sector, including a sound understanding of key terminology and market dynamics;
- Deep existing network of commercial property professionals;
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles;
- Experience in developing and managing business relationships.
Ideal Traits - A Little Bit About You
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive approach to work/life;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Tenacious sales skills;
- Proactive self-starter who is results driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to think commercially and execute effectively;
- A passion for the commercial property sector and our unique model.
Benefits & Perks
- Quasi-remote, highly autonomous culture;
- Incentive structure directly rewarding your performance (earn uncapped additional incentives from inception);
- Help shape the future of commercial property.
If this role and what we are doing excites you we’d love to hear from you.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com (Sub: Business Development & Major Accounts Manager - Developer & Agency) along with a few points about why you would like to join us. We look forward to hearing from you!