sidespace.com.au Careers · Acquisitions & Client Relations
Head of Business Development & New Accounts - Developer & Agency
Full Time · Sydney NSW
sidespace.com.au is Australia’s commercial property marketplace.
We introduce qualified tenants and investors to leading landlords, developers and agents across Australia via our compelling $0 listing ‘success fee' model.
We’re a tech-driven disruptive company experiencing an exciting growth phase, having recently secured funding from Southeast Asia's Leading Internet Group, Catcha Group.
sidespace.com.au introductions have resulted in 100s of transactions nationally across all asset types – offices, industrial and retail.
Cushman & Wakefield, Dexus, Primewest, CapitaLand, The GPT Group, Frasers Property, Pellicano, Hallmarc, WeWork and many more are listing with us.
It’s time to get the word out to the remaining commercial real estate players across Australia!
About The Role
We are seeking a capable (and connected) commercial property professional to lead the acquisition of new listings from developers, landlords and commercial real estate agents nationally.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your objective will be to build relationships with agents and developers, to introduce our innovative model and to onboard them as users of sidespace.com.au.
Our objective is to have every available commercial property for lease or for sale in Australia listed on sidespace.com.au so these listings can be exposed to our rapidly growing audience of tenants and investors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage in outbound approaches to suitable stakeholders across the CRE landscape to onboard new listings;
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing clients;
- Manage client accounts and oversee the quality and integrity of listings.
- 5-10+ years exposure to the CRE sector, including a sound understanding of market dynamics;
- Deep existing network of commercial property professionals;
- 5-10+ years experience in client-facing roles;
- Experience in developing and managing business relationships across all levels.
Ideal Traits – A Little Bit About You
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive approach to work/life;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Tenacious sales skills;
- Proactive self-starter who is results driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to think commercially and execute effectively;
- A passion for the commercial property sector and our unique model.
Benefits & Perks
- Quasi-remote and highly autonomous culture;
- Help shape the future of commercial property;
- Generous and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, we would love to hear from you!
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sub: Business Development & Major Accounts Manager - Developer & Agency) along with a few points about why you would like to join us. We look forward to hearing from you!