sidespace.com.au Careers · Growth & Marketing
Performance Marketing Specialist
Full Time · Melbourne, Australia
sidespace.com.au is in an exciting period of growth and is looking for a talented Performance Marketing Specialist to join our team.
We are seeking an all-round marketer, with strong digital customer acquisition skills to take over our existing campaigns and lead our future acquisition strategy. As a non-traditional commercial real estate company, we facilitate transactions through a powerful online marketplace.
In this role, you will shape our digital acquisition strategies and work closely with our Engineering and Sales teams to ensure that our product is reaching and connecting with the right users. You will not only have the opportunity to own your work and impact our trajectory, but you will also be exposed to all key areas of a high-growth company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Understand sidespace.com.au’s business model, user personas, and growth targets
- Report on historical & active initiatives, and present future acquisition strategies to various stakeholders
- Take ownership of digital lead acquisition strategies
- Execute paid campaigns across multiple channels with a focus on testing and optimisation
- Monitor and manage all social, email, and content channels with a view to increase engagement with key user groups
- Own all digital content and work with our Design team to deliver content as required
- Work alongside our Sales and Engineering teams to gather feedback from users, learn about market nuances and ensure that all marketing activities support organisational goals
- Experience planning, building and optimising paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience scaling positive ROI paid strategies and managing large budgets
- All-round marketing skills, with a sound grasp of both quantitative and creative practices
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Zapier, and automation workflows
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Startup and/or tech experience will be very beneficial
- Experience with PR and media cycles
- An eye for good design and experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Extreme attention to detail
- Bold yet analytical mindset - push new ideas, but back them up with data
- Ability to think strategically across all areas of the business
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over projects
Why Work for Us?
We value people and results, which is why we support each other and have work-life balance. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with growth opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking culture.
Join Australia’s fastest growing commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.