sidespace.com.au Careers · Sales & Leasing
Commercial Leasing Executive (Tenant Representative) – Office & Industrial
Full Time · Sydney, Australia
sidespace.com.au is in an exciting period of growth and is looking for a talented commercial leasing executive to join our team.
As a non-traditional commercial real estate company, we facilitate transactions through a powerful online marketplace. With access to a wide variety of listings from major ASX-listed landlords, developers, agents and private landlords across Australia, our ability to service enquiries is unique.
This role will not require you to source your own leads, nor undertake much of the time-consuming tasks of a traditional real estate agent (paperwork, multiple tenant inspections, etc.), enabling you to focus on facilitating transactions.
With your commercial real estate experience and industry contacts, we look forward to helping you develop and shape the role as it evolves with our fast-growing company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively qualifying inbound tenant enquiries and property requests (via phone)
- Communicating with tenants and landlords/agents as required
- Matching tenant requirements with listings, arranging inspections and facilitating deal closures
- Ensuring knowledge of key properties
- Building relationships with key accounts
- Commercial real estate experience (2 years+)
- Established networks within the commercial real estate industry
- Knowledge of office and industrial markets
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pick up the phone and deliver outcomes for tenants
Why Work For Us?
We value people and results, which is why we support each other and have work-life balance. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with growth opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking culture.
Join Australia’s fastest growing commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.