sidespace.com.au Careers · Sales & Leasing
Leasing Executive - Flexible Workspaces
Full Time · Melbourne, Australia
We are undergoing a rapid expansion phase and are looking for talented Leasing Executives to join our incredible team.
As a non-traditional commercial real estate company, we facilitate transactions through a powerful online marketplace.
As local and international companies increasingly seek flexible office solutions, sidespace.com.au is uniquely positioned with well-entrenched relationships with all major serviced office providers nationally including WeWork, JustCo, IWG, Hub Australia and more.
Tasks & Responsibilities
On the tenant side you will:
- Promptly qualify inbound flexible office & coworking leads
- Shortlist suitable properties for the prospective tenant
- Proactively introduce the tenant to relevant clients from our national client base
- Maintain close visibility/control over both ends of the introduction via phone until the tenant has secured a property
- Leverage your network and abilities to self-generate leads to compliment those generated by sidespace.com.au
On the client/landlord side you will:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key personnel at all levels inside all major flexible office & coworking clients
- Keep an up-to-date list of current/upcoming leasing opportunities, incentives and future building requirements of each major client
- Exposure to flexible office leasing and/or commercial office leasing
- Knowledge of the flexible office sector
- A track record of executing deals and a proven ability to handle both small and large-scale clients (i.e. 100+ desk requirements)
- Meticulously organised
- Ability to multitask and prioritise (you will be handling multiple enquiries simultaneously)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- High-level commercial acumen
- Ability to execute on commercial outcomes, think creatively and outside the box to find prompt and practical solutions
- Interpersonal skills: confidence to liaise effectively and succinctly with people of all backgrounds from all levels within an organisation (from junior to C-level)
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and how sidespace.com.au touches all aspects of the property life cycle
Why Work For Us?
We value people, relationships and positive results. We support each other, strive for excellence across the board and maintain a healthy work-life balance. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with growth opportunities within an innovative, fast-growing and forward-thinking company.
Join Australia’s fastest growing commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.