A-grade fitted private workspace for 5 people in Melbourne CBD
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
A-GRADE FITTED PRIVATE WORKSPACE FOR 5 PEOPLE, $1,605 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
140 William Street
Located at the intersection of William and Bourke Streets, this towering building is ideally located in Melbourne's financial and legal district. 140 William Street is a 41-storey heritage listed iconic commercial building. Tenant and visitors enjoy magnificent 360-degree views across Melbourne CBD skyline which takes in many of the cities landmark attractions including; Eureka Tower, Rialto Tower, Melbourne Star, Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Crown Casino and Southbank.
The building includes convenient end-of-trip facilities such as shower/change rooms, secure bike storage, cafe, on-site concierge and on-site security.
Tenants are only moments away from local Courts, Newsagencies, retail outlets, banks and entertainment venues. All major public transport accessible in minutes– trams, trains, buses. It's a 30-minute taxi drive to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport.