Flexible Work Space Solutions in Docklands
Collins Street is notable as Melbourne’s traditional main street and best-known street, regarded as the financial centre of the city and well-known for hosting a variety of high-end retailers and boutiques. Centrally located in Docklands, 727 Collins Street is easily accessible via vehicle, public transport and integrated walking and cycling routes
With neighbours such as KPMG, Marsh & McLennan Companies, CBA, BDO, Australian Taxation Office, Maddocks, Pearson Publishing and more! 727 Collins St is where you need to be to have real impact and to build important relationships, and impress clients. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place.
Stunning corporate facilities located in a prestigious Melbourne location. Victory Offices are fortunate enough to be located within Tower of Collins Square and can provide an abundance of facilities to be utilised such as; End Of Trip, Meeting Room, Boardrooms, Flexible Workspace and more!
Using our facilities are guaranteed to impress visiting clients and your employees alike, all while getting a chance to take in a breathtaking view of the city of Melbourne while working.
Victory Offices offers total convenience and peace of mind. You pay one fixed monthly fee, which takes care of:
* Rent and all outgoings
* European Made Quality Office Furniture and hand painted wall artwork
* Daily Cleaning and Electricity
* 24/7 access
* Professional reception team to greet your guests, answer your calls and represent your business
* Telephone line and handset
* Business-grade secure and fast internet (WiFi + Ethernet)
* On-site cafe with unlimited T2 tea and baristot coffee for you and your guests, plus a barista!
* Complete flexiblity to upgrade to a larger office at any time
We also offer on-site administrative and secretarial support, and have a local I.T team ready to assist you with any complex requirements.
A picture tells a thousand words, but it's face-to-face experiences like Victory Office's 6-star service that will leave you wondering why you ever looked
$550 - $6,000 per month