Private Offices - from $1,100 / month
***We are open, providing hygienic clean workspace during the COVID-19. Social distancing guidelines are actively followed, plus hand sanitiser & masks available. Suite capacity may differ due to social distancing requirements, our facilities and resources are totally adaptable to your needs. Our flexible, short or longer term agreement options, reduce your risk and commitment in a changing economy and business environment.***
The Nishi building is an award-winning sustainable building in Canberra’s NewActon design precinct. The building boasts spectacular views across Lake Burley Griffin, the National Museum of Australia, the Telstra tower and the new Parliament House. Private sector building occupants include Clayton Utz, State Super and Molonglo Group, as well as a number of Australian Commonwealth Government departments.
What your Serviced Office includes:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 60,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Online community and webinars to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 150+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Contact us to arrange a tour today - We also conduct online video tours via Google, Skype and Zoom etc.
Not what you're looking for? We tailor our workspace solutions to meet your needs. From 1 person up to teams of 25+, speak to us about how we can meet your business needs. We also have Coworking spaces from $299/month, and Virtual Offices available from $299/month.