Flexible 8-person workspace with abundant natural light overlooking Perth CBD and beyond
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
FLEXIBLE 8-PERSON WORKSPACE WITH ABUNDANT NATURAL LIGHT FOR $1,950 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
AMP Tower is a skyscraper in a premier location in the heart of Perth’s central business district. A stand-out feature upon entering this A-Grade building is the magnificent conservatory inspired lobby.
AMP Tower includes convenient end-of-trip facilities such as showers, lockers, hair dryers and straighteners, iron board and iron, clothes heater, and free towel service, secure bike storage, on-site concierge and on-site security.
The building boasts spectacular views across the city of Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, Swan River, the Western Australian Museum, and close to popular restaurants, gyms, yoga studios, high-end retailers, post office, theatres and much more. It is a 5-7 minute walk to Perth train station, Perth bus port, and Barrach Street ferry terminal. It is 15 minutes by taxi to Perth Airport.