Office Leasing Opportunities In Brisbane Technology Park With Outstanding Exposure
As a landmark building with unparalleled exposure at the main entrance to Brisbane Technology Park, 9 McKechnie Dr has visibility, prominence and accessibility for you, your employees and client.
BTP Workspaces is pursuing multiple use options for the building to improve amenity for the benefit of all our clients, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss potential ideas with you.
This year, the building will also be installed with a 100 Kilowatt solar panel system, which is part of a broader initiative by BTP Workspaces to reduce the exposure our clients have to volatile energy costs across the 11 buildings under ownership.
• Office spaces up to 2,100 square metres across floor plates of approximately 700 square metres
• Opportunity exists for high profile signage rights, providing exposure to over 18 million vehicles per annum
• Potential for lease flexibility – BTP Workspaces have the largest and most diverse offering at BTP, with over 33,000 square metres under direct ownership. This ownership and operational model provides tenants with genuine lease flexibility – well above and beyond that of landlords with complex ownership structures that practically challenge lease flexibility that your business may need
• On-site management – dedicated and available 24 hours a day
• Up to 65 car spaces beneath the building, with access to additional car parking – a market leading initiative that is exclusive to BTP Workspaces tenants and clients
• Multiple access points to the ground and upper floors
• Outstanding natural light and sweeping views of surrounding areas from levels 1 and 2
• End of trip shower facilities
• Competitive rentals on offer
• Ground Floor (651 sqm)
• Level 1 (727 sqm)
• Level 2 (752 sqm)