A collaborative workspace for 10 people in the award-winning Nishi Building
Enjoy a fully furnished private office located in Canberra’s best address. Designed to be "plug and play", this space is fully furnished with all IT and communications infrastructure provided.
The Nishi building is an award-winning sustainable building in Canberra’s NewActon design precinct. The building boasts spectacular views across Lake Burley Griffin, the National Museum of Australia, the Telstra tower and the new Parliament House. Private sector building occupants include Clayton Utz, State Super and Molonglo Group. A number of Australian Commonwealth Government departments are also tenants, including The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, and Safe Work Australia.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Arrange a tour today!
Note - Photos are representative of the workspaces available across the Servcorp network of 160+ locations globally. *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
All-inclusive $1,922 weekly-10 people | Negotiable