Warehouses with Office Facilities at Braeside Industrial Estate
Braeside has excellent linkages to and from the estate via a future signalised intersection on Governor Road. The estate has great access to the Monash and East Link freeways.
The Mordialloc Freeway is a proposed new 9km link between the termination of the Mornington Peninsula Freeway at Springvale Road, Aspendale Gardens and the Dingley Bypass, Dingley.
• CBD - 29km
• Port - 36km
• Aspendale Gardens Shopping Centre - 2.9km
• East Link - freeway entrace a 6km drive via Governor Road
• 23ha of Industrial 1 zoned land
• 24/7 operational hours
• B-double truck access
• Future signalised access point to the estate
• Adjacent to the future Mordialloc Bypass