Knoxfield Distribution Centre
Located approximately 30 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD this outstanding facility is well positioned in the prime industrial heartland of the south east. Major occupiers in the immediate proximity are testament to the appeal of this location and include Bunnings, Masters, L&H Group, Stramit and Orora. Major arterial roads are conveniently accessed with Stud Road and Eastlink 2 and 3.5 kilometres respectively to the east. Staff in the location enjoy access to superb established amenity including retail fuel, cafes and shopping centres.
The facility comprises a major warehousing distribution centre offering a total building area of 36,123m2 which is divisible offering reduced areas of 13,000m2. The site offers a range of on grade and raised loading docks plus multiple awnings over key loading areas. Internal warehouse clearances are up to 11.9 metres and the building features an ESFR sprinkler system throughout. Overall a very high quality industrial facility that will appeal to major distribution operations seeking a key location in Melbourne’s south east.
Property features include:
• Areas from 13,000
• Warehouse clearance up to 11.9 metres
• Existing racking solutions can be provided by negotiation
• 43 roller shutter doors offering a range of raised and on grade loading solutions
• Flexible office space that can be fitted out to suit occupiers requirements
• 150 onsite car parks
• Available immediately with flexible leasing packages on offer
To request a copy of the Information Memorandum or arrange an inspection please contact us.