Desks, Offices in Newly Refurbished Creative Space
The Roller Co-working is housed in a mid 20th century warehouse on the Rosebery/Zetland border, close to the ever increasing amenities of Green Square. The eclectic interior is fitted out with props and artworks gathered over last 10 years. Currently hosting various creatives, The Roller is always keen for more like minded people to join the existing tenants.
With over 12 years experience creating co-work spaces, we have created a calm and friendly space with plenty of business collaboration opportunities. The boutique coward space has various places to work and relax in. It is a relaxed community of freelancers, creatives and businesses based in separate offices and at open plan desks.
The Roller’s warehouse interior offers everything you would expect from a high functioning co-work space while having charm, creative character and artistic style. The fitted out offices (suitable for 3-5 people) and desks all come with super fast internet, printer, kitchen facilities, meeting room, twice weekly cleaner, bathrooms with shower, shelf storage and some lockable space for valuable gear (cameras etc) if required. Tenants have 24/7 secured access and the space has security cameras for peace of mind. There is a bookable photographic studio at The Roller also, adding to the variety of environments in which to relax, make calls or work away from your desk for a change of scene.
This laid back co-working space is dog friendly if you want to bring your pooch with you to work, has indoor bike parking if your commute involves pedalling and has a friendly hum of activity with music playing from the 1950s TV (by way of Spotify- you can be free to DJ). The meeting room doubles as a ping-pong arena so there is ample opportunity to break off from working to get your table tennis skills up to scratch.
The current community includes photographers, video production, marketing agencies and software services. Being a small co-work space, tenants get to know each other but there is no forced networking and while the fit out meets high professional standards, it feels comfortable and homely and very relaxed.
What your rent includes-
· 24/7 Access and Security
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings
· Collaborative space with a great community feel
· Electricity usage
· Flexible lease terms from 1 month
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Regular cleaning
What the building features-
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street (Free)
· Creative co-working space
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Industrial / Warehouse style fitout
· Pet friendly office space
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Private offices and dedicated desks available
What the location offers-
• 500m to Green Square Station
• 6.4km to Sydney International Airport
• 450m from the new Green Square library and high density development area
• Proximity to the cafes and shops on Botany and Epsom Roads
• 1.1km to the Grounds of Alexandria
• Bus routes
• Easy to find street parking
$585 - $1,689 per month