Collaborative 7-person workspace with great views in an award-winning building
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
COLLABORATIVE 7-PERSON WORKSPACE WITH GREAT VIEWS IN AN AWARD-WINNING BUILDING, FOR $991 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
The iconic award-winning landmark building is Parramatta’s tallest commercial tower. The design of this striking 19-level office tower was the winner of Parramatta City Council’s new City Centre Plan design competition.
The building offers floor to ceiling windows on all sides allowing natural light to flow in. At 88 metres, it boasts spectacular views of the Blue Mountains on one side and the Sydney Harbour Bridge and CBD skyline on the other.
It offers convenient end-of-trip facilities such as shower/change rooms, secure bike storage, on-site concierge and on-site security.
It is a stroll away from shopping centres, major banks, medical centres, childcare centres and much more. Transport connections: 2-minute walk to train and buses, 10-minute walk to Parramatta Rivercat ferry, 40-minute drive to Sydney Airport.