3 Person private workspace in the prestigious Octagon Building with natural light
Enjoy a fully furnished private office located in Parramatta’s best address. Designed to be "plug and play", this space is fully furnished with all IT and communications infrastructure provided.
Octagon Building is an environmentally designed prime A-Grade building in the centre of Parramatta’s financial and legal precinct. Enjoying a prominent location on the northern side of George Street, this six level building dominates the area with its unique octagonal structures. The Octagon Building offers excellent transport connections for both vehicle and public transport commuters and is just a stroll away, including Church Street mall, Westfield shopping centre, and Old Government House.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Arrange a tour today!
Note - Photos are representative of the workspaces available across the Servcorp network of 160+ locations globally. *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
$458 weekly | 3 People | Negotiable