Collaborative workspace for 15 people with natural light and Melbourne CBD views
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
COLLABORATIVE WORKSPACE FOR 15 PEOPLE WITH NATURAL LIGHT & MELBOURNE CBD VIEWS FOR $2,994 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office/lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
101 Collins Street
101 Collins Street is Melbourne’s most prestigious building, located at the fashionable ‘Paris’ end of Collins Street.
With a height of 256 meters and 44 floors of stunning office space, 101 Collins Street embraces classical building forms in its elegant use of glass, granite and marble hailing.
When you step onto either Level 18 or 27 you will be impressed by the stunning fit out and the outstanding views spanning across Melbourne, taking in landmarks such as the Yarra River, Eureka Tower, MCG, and out towards the Dandenong Ranges.
101 Collins Street offers convenient end-of-trip facilities such as showers/change rooms, secure bike storage, basement car park, on-site concierge and on-site 24/7 security.
Nearby amenities include luxury retail stores, fine dining, historic parklands, government buildings, major banks and hotels. The Tram stops outside the building, it is5 minutes to Flinders Street and Parliament Street Stations, and 25 minutes by taxi to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport