Premium 5-person private workspace with abundant natural light
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
PREMIUM 5-PERSON PRIVATE WORKSPACE WITH ABUNDANT NATURAL LIGHT, FOR $1,408 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
44 Market St
Market Street is a prime A Grade tower located in the west of Sydney’s CBD.
44 Market Street offers convenient end-of-trip facilities such as change rooms/ lockers, secure bike storage, car park, on-site concierge and security.
The tenants and visitors of Market Street can enjoy the convenience of many on-site retailers, major banks, hotels, gyms, childcare centres, shopping centres and much more. It is a 5-minute walk to trains and buses, 10-minute walk to High Street Wharf, 15-20 minutes by taxi from Sydney Airport.