Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower the Future of Flexible Workspaces
Now Open! We are excited to announce that Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower now caters to an additional 180 members.
Located on level 12, adding to our coworking on level 9 and existing café on level 10, our new full floor is purpose built for teams and custom designed by award winning architects BVN.
Bespoke workstations and dedicated workspaces are complemented by meeting areas, board rooms and an inspiring space for cultivating ideas. Added to this is the spacious kitchen with cooking facilities, uniquely designed library with cosy fireplace and so much more.
Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower is the market leader in flexible workspace. Be the first to work in the best flexible workspace space in Melbourne.
• Be part of a community of 250+ members
• Relatively low density workspace
• Library with fireplace offering a quiet sanctuary
• Purpose built kitchen with cooking facilities
• Healthy working environment with great natural light, high air quality and an abundance of greenery
• First class concierge assist with arranging concert tickets, restaurant reservations, dry cleaning and much more
• On site barista cafe with breakfast, lunch and catering options available, ideal for client meetings and casual catch ups
• Private offices, semi private offices and 100+ open plan desks to cater to all team sizes
• 10 meeting rooms for 4 to 50 people
• Multiple collaborative team areas
• Cosy booths for impromptu meetings
• Bespoke workshop space perfect for strategy days
• Over 2,500sqm of work space
• Lockers to keep excess items
Luxurious wellness facilities with showers, lockers, complimentary towel service and laundry facilities are conveniently located within the Melbourne Central Tower along with a state-of-the-art secure bike cage with over 400 parking spaces, bike service stations and a bike vending machine
Designed by our very own Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower members BVN Architects, the space is bathed in natural light. Featuring live greenery over wooden surfaces and open ceilings to create a warm and welcoming environment that you'll never want to leave
We offer member engagement activities that cater to everyone in our community and appreciate that our members are looking for both a professional and enjoyable place to work with a great atmosphere that fosters genuine working relationships. Our members enjoy a multi-use creative design studio space for 50+, informal collaborative project spaces and internal meeting rooms