6-person workspace with natural light located in the heart of the Norwest Business Park
Enjoy a fully-furnished private office located in Norwest’ best address. Designed to be "plug and play", this space is fully furnished with all IT and communications infrastructure provided.
Nexus Norwest is a stylish modern building located in the heart of the Norwest Business Park. This unique premium building was constructed with the aim of offering world-class office facilities to small businesses. The building boasts spectacular views over the Castle Hill Golf Course and includes a gym, cafe, and shower facilities. Access to the Nexus Building is made easy with the Norwest Station which is just a 10-minute walk. The Sydney Metro Norwest Transit link takes 48 minutes to Wynyard Station in Sydney’s CBD.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 45,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Not what you’re looking for? We provide a variety of workspaces from 1 person up to teams of 25+. Speak to us about tailoring a solution to meet your business needs.
Arrange a tour today!
Note - *Outgoings are not included in the price. The advertised price is based on one person occupying the workspace. If you have 2 or more people extra fees will apply to cover off services like telephone, internet and kitchen amenities.
$627 weekly | 6 people | Natural Light