A collaborative workspace for 10 people in the award-winning Nishi Building
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
COLLABORATIVE WORKSPACE FOR 10 PEOPLE, $1,922 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
The Nishi building is an award-winning sustainable building in Canberra’s NewActon design precinct. The building boasts spectacular views across Lake Burley Griffin, the National Museum of Australia, the Telstra tower and the new Parliament House.
The Nishi complex includes convenient end-of-trip facilities such as shower/change rooms, underground car park, secure bike storage, on-site concierge, on-site security, hotel, cinema, gym, yoga, library, salon, and cafes.
Nearby amenities include major attractions such as the Nishi Gallery, National Film and Sound Archive of Australia, close to Supreme Court, universities, shopping centres, restaurants, premium hotels, banks and 1km away from the CBD and city bus interchange.