SOUTH CITY SQUARE - JOIN MAJOR TENANTS WOOLWORTHS AND READING CINEMAS
Introducing South City Square, Brisbane’s newest urban lifestyle precinct, situated 2km to the Brisbane CBD on the corner of Logan Road and Deshon Street in Woolloongabba.
Stage 1, 2 and 3 is now complete and includes unique retailers such as Tuckshop Time and Emporium Barber with more to open soon. Stage 3 is due to open mid 2019 and includes a boutique health and wellness offering from the creators of Club Vitality.
Tenancies range from 20m2 up to 680m2, available for lease now. Like any true retail hub, tenancies have been designed to cater for restaurants, retail, homewares, medical, hair, beauty and more.
South City Square will include the following key features:
• Full line Woolworths Supermarket.
• 8 screen (400 seat) Reading Cinema.
• Over 13,000m2 of retail space.
• Childcare centre.
• Boutique hotel.
• Over 850 residential apartments.
• Over 450 retail car parks.
The location boasts:
• Exposure to 28,000 cars daily (2013).
• Proximity to the 2 largest hospitals in Brisbane.
• Approximately 700 meters to The Gabba Stadium, attracting 330,000 people to major events per year.
South City Square is a truly innovative precinct designed by some of the worlds leading retail architects including Woods Bagot, DBI, Oculus and 6 Degrees. On completion, South City Square will offer over 13,000m2 of retail space, over 850 apartments, a boutique hotel, full-line Woolworths supermarket and an 8 screen (400 seat) Reading Cinema all within this inner city destination.