SOUTH CITY SQUARE - JOIN MAJOR TENANTS WOOLWORTHS AND READING CINEMAS
Introducing South City Square, Brisbane’s newest urban lifestyle precinct, situated 2km to the Brisbane CBD on the corner of Logan Road and Deshon Street in Woolloongabba. South City Square is a truly innovative precinct designed by some of the worlds leading retail architects including Woods Bagot, DBI, Oculus and 6 Degrees. On completion, South City Square will offer over 13,000m2 of retail space, over 850 apartments, a boutique hotel, full-line Woolworths supermarket and an 8 screen (400 seat) Reading Cinema all within this inner city destination.
Stage 1 and 2 includes unique retail tenancies ranging in size from 20m2 up to 680m2, available for lease now. Like any true retail hub, tenancies have been designed to cater for restaurants, retail, homewares, medical, hair, beauty and more. Stages 1 & 2 are set to become a popular and convenient retail offering for Brisbane.
South City Square will include the following key features:
• Full line Woolworths Supermarket.
• 8 screen (400 seat) Reading Cinema.
• Over 13,000m2 of retail space.
• Childcare centre.
• 144 room boutique hotel.
• Over 850 residential apartments.
• Over 450 retail car parks.
The location boasts:
• Exposure to 28,000 cars daily (2013).
• Proximity to the 2 largest hospitals in Brisbane.
• Approximately 700 meters to The Gabba Stadium, attracting 330,000 people to major events per year.
With completion this year, we invite prospective retailers to contact the team to ensure your business is a part of this one of a kind, urban retail and dining destination, joining anchor tenants Woolworths and Reading Cinema.