At the centre of Victoria's transport hub
Foundation at Truganina is the absolute centre of Victoria’s transport hub providing an estate where infrastructure, amenity and access are unparalleled.
The estate provides two impressive entrances on Boundary Road and Dohertys Road, landscaping, lighting, Super B-double accessible roads, bus services, fibre-optic cabling, water and sewerage and high voltage power.
- Premium staged industrial development.
- Prime position only 18kms from the Melbourne CBD
- Strategically located with convenient access to the Princes/ Westgate Freeway, Western Ring Road and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Zoning and planning approved and key infrastructure in place.
Join international brands like Visy, Coles, Isuzu, Simplot, Linpac, Loscam, Fosters, Kathmandu and Toll.
- Freestanding warehouse providing two units with lettable areas from 8,000sqm up to 21,930sqm
- 10.4m springing height
- 8 tonne post load floor slab
- Two level high quality offices overlooking operations
- 4 recessed docks and 4 on grade RSD’s per unit
- Secure 34m hardstand
- Super canopy covering approx 4,050sqm
- LED warehouse lighting designed to select racking layout
- Early suppression fast response (ESFR) sprinklers
- Single direction flow for truck movements (b-double/ triple compliant)
- 27,108 racking capacity (total warehouse)
- 235 car spaces in total
- Minimum 4 star green star sustainability initiatives
- Expected completion March 2018
For more information please contact the appointed agents below